V-SEAL 101 Concrete Sealer is designed for use on both existing concrete substrates and new construction. V-SEAL 101 Concrete Sealer is a great driveway sealant that will provide a number of imperative benefits.
Recommended Uses & Applications for V-SEAL 101 Concrete Sealer:
- On existing concrete or new construction
- concrete driveway sealant
- concrete sidewalk sealant
concrete basement walls and floors
- for basement waterproofing
- to protect against mold and mildew
- protect against radon gas
- pre-cast concrete and tilt-up walls
- concrete pavers and decorative block
- concrete pool decking
- stucco and gunite
- split face block, or brick retaining walls
- also a cement sealant for most cementitious products such as architectural concrete, landscaping concrete, statuary items, concrete countertops, and concrete roof tiles
V-SEAL 101 Concrete Sealer and Driveway Sealant can be used in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- One step application, fast dry, no smell, no shine
- Safe for indoor use
- EPA, FDA, OSHA compliant
- Waterborne and User Friendly
- Permanent Chemical Linking
- DPS - A Deep Penetrating Sealer, improving overall strength
- 2% Vapor Transmission Rate, superb for freeze / thaw climates
- Excellent test data, ASTM 309 & 1315, etc.
- Perfect as the cure on newly placed concrete
Vigorous testing and a growing track record continue to support the outstanding performance of V-Seal 101 Concrete Sealer and Driveway Sealant.
200-300 ft.2/gallon – broom finish, rough
300-600 ft.2/gallon – machine trowel, dense
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.