Introducing Shoulder Dolly May 26 2013
"Folks, we found this product being demonstrated at ProMat last year and knew we had to bring it to our customers. It is a truly amazing product that flat out works! My partner and I were lugging around a washing machine like we were carrying a loaf a bread. I hope you like it as much as we do." - Craig
By using natural leverage, the Shoulder Dolly Lifting System
allows two people to maintain proper upright posture while lifting any heavy object. The kit contains two harnesses and one lifting strap. The Shoulder Dolly works in conjunction with the muscle groups in your legs and shoulders. The sturdy harness fits comfortably over your shoulders and by using your legs, the Shoulder Dolly significantly decreases strain and the risk of injury to your lower back, hands, biceps and forearms. It’s a proven way to move big bulky items, safely, easily and more efficiently than a moving dolly.
The Shoulder Dolly comes in two versions. ProLift for daily and heavier warehouse use. Shoulder Dolly for occasional or lighter lifting.
The ShoulderDolly® Pro Lift is for the person who will be moving objects on a daily basis. Ideal for warehouse workers and appliance installers.
- 2 fully adjustable, padded harnesses
- 1 — 12’ x 5” moving strap
- 2 — specialty tension buckles (5” buckle)
- 2 — specialty tri-snaphooks
- Carrying Bag
- Instructional DVD
Recommended Carrying Capacity – up to 1000 lbs*
The Shoulder Dolly® Lifting System makes lifting easier!
- Two one-size-fits-all polypropylene harnesses
- One 12’ long 5” wide polypropolene lifting strap
- Multi-language instruction manual
Recommended Carrying Capacity – up to 800 lbs*
Benefits of both systems:
- Patented technology - Makes lifting easier!
- One size fits all
- Adjusts to any size object up to 9’ in length
- Hand are free to hold and balance objects
- Less risk of injuries & back strain
- Stand upright when going up/down stairs
- No more damage to walls & floors
- Increases efficiency
- Ergonomic design
- Uses the strongest muscle groups in your body
- Reduces hand, back and arm strain