Introducing Aisle, Portable and Free Standing Barrier Gates May 16 2013
Occasionally, we discover other top quality safety products that compliment your organizational efforts in your facility. This year we are pleased to offer Barrier and Aisle Gates from Illinois Engineered Products, Inc.
Aisle, Portable and Free Standing Barrier Gates
- Seal Off Hazards and Protect Against Accidents - Allow quick and easy portable access control.
- Perfect for Temporary Access Control - You can seal off access to any area temporarily for maintenance, cleaning and repair work and still allow multiple entry points.
- Ideal for warehouses or factories, and for restricting aisle access in retail environments.
- Prevent accidents like slips and falls while performing cleaning, maintenance or inventory stocking - they're an integral part of any safe, secure environment.
- Riveted Back to Back with Aircraft Quality Aluminum Rivets - they hold up to more stress and they will not rust ever! And they won't crack and the webbing won't separate.
- Galvanized steel and powder coated in safety colors for high visibility.
- Each gate can connect to another to form perimeters or corners of any length.
- Easy to collapse, allowing open, easy access again.
- Light enough to be carried by hand!
- Allow light and air circulation while still providing movable safety and security.
- ALL STEEL GALVANIZED FINISH.
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL U-CHANNEL 3/8" x 3/4" x #14 Ga. WEBBING.
- RIVETED BACK TO BACK WITH AIRCRAFT QUALITY STEEL RIVETS.
- HEAVY-DUTY 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x #12 Ga. VERTICAL MEMBER ANGLES.
- SOLID STEEL CASTER.
- PADLOCK ORDERED SEPARATELY.
- GATES LOSE 6" IN HEIGHT WHEN EXTENDED.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY.
- Custom Powder Coated Colors Available Upon Request.